Disciple Making Training
Join us for a training on how to start spiritual conversations, share the Gospel, and nurture spiritual interest. We’ll put what we learn into practice that day.
Jesus calls us all to make disciples (Matthew 28:18-20), but we don’t get started until we have tools to answer four basic questions:
* Why? – Why should we make disciples?
* Who? – Who should we disciple?
* What? – What do we say to get started?
* When? – When do we make disciples?
This training answers these questions with hands on practice in simple tools.
* Training in how to get to the Gospel for anyone
* 3 Circles Gospel Tool
* 4 Responses to the Gospel
* How to start spiritual conversations
* Next steps for you and those you are reaching with the Gospel
* and MORE!
- Cost: FREE
- This training includes a 6 week weekly training meeting after the event to practice the tools you will learn.
View the Tools We Will Train Here:
Our training team are experienced church planters and disciple makers who are currently and actively using the tools and methods we will train. We are committed to hands on coaching as those engaging in the work we train and mobilize others into.
Here are the trainers who will lead this Disciple Making Training.
Mark Goering, Church Planter
Tiffany Ramos, Church Planter
Jentry Overton, Church Planter
Scott Kilby, Church Planter